• 1968-1973 Dan traveled with the Continental Singers, New Hope and Renaissance as a tour director throughout the United States and to more than 15 foreign countries.
• 1973-1982 he worked as a writer, editor, clinician and music consultant for Lexicon Music.
• 1982-1986 he worked as a Music Consultant, arranger, writer, clinician, and Director of Publications for Good Life Publications.
• 1986-Present he has free-lanced as a writer, arranger, orchestrator, music editor, engraver, and clinician for Word Music, CCLI, Integrity Music, PraiseGathering Music, The Sparrow Corporation, Gaither Music, Maranatha! Music, The Brooklyn Tabernacle, Discovery House Music, Tempo Music, Radiant Music, SilverSpring Music Group, and various custom projects.
• Dan has served as a Master of Ceremonies, clinician and speaker at numerous conferences including Praise Gathering, MusiCalifornia, the J & J Music “Church U.S.A.” conferences, and the Christian Artists Music Seminar in Estes Park, Colorado.
• Dan is the composer of “standards” such as “Press On,” “Thank You, Lord,” “I’m a Miracle, Lord,” “You Are There,” “Fill My Life,” and “Victorious Lord.”